IDW Entertainment Offers Season One of Hit Syfy Series “Wynonna Earp” on Blu-Ray Disc for the First Time, Along with Incredible Fan Experience Packages, Available Only on Indiegogo Marketplace
San Diego, CA, May 24, 2017 – Catapulting past audience expectations once again, IDW Media Holdings’ (OTCQX: IDWM) subsidiary IDW Entertainment “IDWE” is offering for the first time season one of the fan favorite Syfy series, Wynonna Earp, on Blu-ray disc, as well as an assortment of “fan experience packages” for purchase exclusively on Indiegogo’s Marketplace beginning May 24, 2017.
Fans of Wynonna Earp will now be able to own season one of the series on Blu-ray, which includes all 13 episodes, behind-the-scenes footage and cast information and interviews. Grab a donut, a bottle of whisky, and hold on… while Wynonna, Waverly, Doc, Dolls and Officer Haught take you on a ride full of revenants dying (again) to get out of Purgatory and kill the descendants of the famous lawman, Wyatt Earp.
Seen as an innovative method for kicking off exclusive sales of the fast-paced, contemporary thriller’s first season on Blu-ray disc, spreading the word of Wynonna Earp season two premiere June 9th on Syfy and promoting the cast’s participation at this year’s San Diego Comic Con (July 20-23), IDWE President David Ozer explains, “Wynonna Earp fans are incredibly passionate about the series and we wanted to reward that passion with unique and innovative experiences created specifically for Wynonna Earp followers. Indiegogo’s marketplace provides an exclusive platform for the early adopters and innovators that comprise the majority of the Wynonna Earp fan base, while also delivering the goods, literally, so it became the vehicle driving this outreach effort.”
“We’re grateful for the loyalty, passion and commitment that fans of WYNONNA EARP have demonstrated in support of the series and in igniting others’ interest in the show,” added Emily Andras, Wynonna Earp series showrunner. “Whether it’s behind the scenes footage, a signed comic book and the ultimate experience of partying with the cast at San Diego Comic Con, we all agreed we wanted to do something special for our fans and these experience packages really take engagement to the next level.”
In addition to offering season one on Blue-ray, exclusively on Indiegogo’s marketplace, IDWE has also created fan experience packages that offer a broad range of opportunities to engage with Wynonna Earp, including:
- Earper Fan Pack ($30): season one of Wynonna Earp and behind–the-scenes content on Blu-ray.
- Super Fan Pack ($40): season one of Wynonna Earp and behind-the-scenes content on Blu-ray disc plus a Wynonna Earp comic book written by Beau Smith, with exclusive Indiegogo cover.
- #FANDRAS Picture Book ($65): Get the Blu-ray and an Indiegogo exclusive 48-page, hard cover picture book signed by series showrunner, Emily Andras. Don’t have time to watch your Blu-ray… open this book to some of the best scenes from season one, plus a Wynonna Earp comic book written by Beau Smith.
- Wynonna Earp Party ($250): one (1) ticket to the exclusive Wynonna Earp San Diego Comic Con* party for 250 fans. Front of line access gets you inside quickly to mingle with cast, crew, and other Earpers, as well as season one on Blu-ray disc and a Wynonna Earp comic book.
- Doc Holliday Fans Pack ($350): season one of Wynonna Earp and behind-the-scenes content on Blu-ray disc, a Wynonna Earp comic book signed by Tom Rozon (“Doc Holliday”) and a personalized video by Rozon.
- Wynonna Earp Lunch and Party ($750): lunch with the cast during San Diego Comic Con*, one ticket to the exclusive Wynonna Earp San Diego Comic Con* party plus season one on Blu-ray disc and a Wynonna Earp comic book.
- Wynonna Earp Comic Book Cameo ($1000): a one-of-a-kind fan package that puts the fan in the comic book, literally! The fan purchasing this package will be drawn as the villain in an upcoming Wynonna Earp comic book, written by Wynonna creator Beau Smith. The lucky fan will also get 25 copies of the comic to share with family and friends in addition to season one on Blu-ray disc and a Wynonna Earp comic book.
And for the ultimate fan experience, at a cost of $3000, IDWE is offering the Mega Earper SDCC Experience package which includes, one pass to the Wynonna Earp party at San Diego Comic Con; lunch and photos with the cast; season one on Blu-ray disc; and a Wynonna Earp comic book! Plus, be a member of the IDW booth staff at SDCC for a day, which includes one San Diego Comic Con badge, and enjoy a tour of IDW’s headquarters in San Diego!
To purchase Wynonna Earp fan packages, please visit wynonnaearpbluray.com
*Party ticket and VIP Access DOES NOT INCLUDE entrance ticket to San Diego Comic Con event.
Produced in Calgary by SEVEN24 Films and distributed globally by IDW Entertainment, Wynonna Earp, the great granddaughter of legendary law man Wyatt Earp, pits her unique abilities, and a posse of dysfunctional allies, against demons, supernatural beings and other paranormal occurrences in an ongoing battle for justice. Emily Andras (Lost Girl, Killjoys) developed the wildly imaginative series for television and serves as Executive Producer and Showrunner.
Melanie Scrofano (Damien, Gangland Undercover) stars as Wynonna Earp with Tim Rozon (Being Human, Instant Star) portraying legendary con artist Doc Holliday, and Shamier Anderson (Defiance, Constantine) playing the mysterious Agent Dolls.
This is definitely a must check out campaign for Wynonna Earp fans. The perks are amazing and I totally already snagged myself a very cool perk before posting this.